Director of Sales
New York City /
Commercial – Sales /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, is delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management. The Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
Are you our US Sales Leader?
After a phenomenal past year of growth during which Forecast opened a new office in London, more than doubled our revenue and solidified our position as a market leader, we’re now expanding our commercial team to the US. With a considerable amount of our revenue already coming from North America and continuing to grow very quickly, this is a very significant opportunity for a talented Sales Director to capitalize on a huge addressable market.
As our first US based Director of Sales , you’ll be a key contributor to Forecast strategy and success, with huge potential for development in the role - your growth mindset and sales expertise will help set the direction for our commercial efforts. You’ll be hiring a ton too, building a team of passionate and humble go getters who’ll help shape the face of Forecast’s success.
We’re at a massively pivotal moment in our commercial journey, and you’ll be right in the front seat.
What you'll do
- Hire, manage and mentor our sales teams - consisting of lead generation & closing teams, you’ll motivate and inspire them to perform at their best
- Play an integral role in the planning and structuring of our growing sales team. Forecast is at a significant growth stage, and to be successful we need to scale intelligently and with thought
- Create and roll out sales strategy to grow and build Forecast’s footprint in the space, working closely with our CRO, CEO and Technical leadership teams
- Using data (we love Salesforce hygiene!) and insights, accurately forecast sales growth and revenue with our CRO
- Input on pricing model and US growth sales strategy
What you'll have
- Demonstrated success in a sales management role, leading both outbound and closing teams. You’ll have managed successful teams before, meeting and beating quota
- Mentoring and coaching attitude, with the ability to empathize and motivate your team to achieve and exceed their goals. Growth and development of our Forecasters is really important to us, so you need to have a passion for this too
- Experience and ability to build structure in a fast growing business - as our sales teams quickly grow, so will our need for careful workforce planning and processes
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time. We’re all hands on deck at Forecast, so you’ll have the opportunity to drive your own part of the business
- Comfort in working in a small (but very quickly growing) and driven team, working with international colleagues collaboratively
- A self starter attitude - as the first leader in a new territory, you’ll need to be able to operate autonomously
What can we offer you?
- The chance to mould and develop our US commercial presence, in an incredibly visible and important role
- A values driven culture with honesty, passion and drive at the very centre of all we do
- High level of responsibility, visibility and impact on business results
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience and capability
- Prime and central location in New York with excellent transportation options, alongside opportunities to visit our offices in Copenhagen and London (when COVID lets us!)