Copenhagen, Denmark /
Product – Product Design /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Come join our Design Team!
Here at Forecast, we're looking for a passionate UX Researcher to be a part of our exciting journey in bringing together project, resource and financial management. You’ll work on improving the user experience of our platform, making it enjoyable and easy to learn, and contribute as a member of a wider Design organisation - dedicating time towards building and developing Forecast’s future user experience and design vision.
You'll be someone who is is genuinely passionate about people and their behaviors and knows how to translate their needs into the right design decisions. With human centred design at the core of how we work, you'll work alongside a product team championing the continuous improvement of our customer's experience in the Forecast platform - collaborating with developers, product management and a product designer. Open feedback, discussion and constant iteration is key to our creation of wonderful products, assets and features, and we'd love to have you join us on our journey!
What you'll do:
- Plan, conduct and analyse research to inform our product decisions by gaining an in-depth understanding of Forecast’s (potential) customers, their challenges, motivations and ways of working in general
- Synthesize insights from various data sources (e.g. analytics data & prior research) and translate them into appealing, actionable and self explanatory deliverables
- Maintain, expand and further improve our research repository
- Iteratively develop concepts together with product design, development, product management, and other researchers within an agile process
- Ensure our current and future features are loveable, easy to understand and use.
You'll be great if you have:
- 2+ years of research experience within a user facing digital products
- A passion about developing your skills from, and with, others around you
- A comprehensive understanding of different research methodologies and approaches (both qualitative and quantitative) and how to combine them
- A strong knowledge of Human-centered design, usability principles and the role of research within digital product design processes
- Excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your research process and findings. As an international company, our business language is English, so you must be able to communicate fluently
- Great collaboration skills and the ability to include others in your process and ideas - ideally you'll have done this with developers and other designers
- Experience working with a B2B product