Copenhagen, Denmark /
General & Administrative – Facilities & Administration /
Here at Forecast we’re building and delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management that represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work.
With our recent $19M Series A funding round led by Balderton Capital (who have backed hugely successful businesses including Revolut, Peakon, Citymapper, Voi, Vivino and Yoox Net A Porter), we’re rapidly scaling our teams across the US and Europe to bring our AI powered technology to customers across the globe. After more than tripling revenue over the past year, we have huge ambition and growth plans for 2021 and beyond. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our new Office Manager?
As Office Manager at Forecast, you’ll be hands on with a variety of facilities and administrative tasks across the Copenhagen office, providing day to day support to onsite employees and members of the executive team.
You’ll be flexible and hands on, comfortable with being the office “go to” person for a variety of tasks.
What you'll do
- Welcome and receive guests and visitors at the front reception desk of the office
- Manage and administer the lunch order scheme
- Liaise with building landlords and maintenance, acting as point of contact for resolution of any facilities related issues
- Support on any office related events and occasions, from organisation of to set up
- Organise the stocking of office food and drink orders
- Manage office supplies and inventory
- Support members of the executive team on calendar and diary management
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Assistant in the UK on any shared or overlapping remits
What you'll ideally have
- Previous experience in an administrative or office management related role
- A can do attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved in a variety of tasks
- Strong organisational skills, with a focus on efficiency and attention to detail
- Great communication skills - you’ll be the face of Forecast to visitors and go to person for local employees
- Fluency in Danish and English a requirement