Account Manager (Customer Success)
London, United Kingdom /
Revenue – Account Management /
Account Management at Forecast
As a Commercial Account Manager, you’ll be joining our growing Commercial team in London driving our Forecast rocketship forward. Our Account Management team works closely with mature customers post adoption to ensure they realise the value of the transformative power of Forecast in their business. Using your strong relationship building skills, you’ll combine your attentive nurturing of our accounts with a commercial mindset to drive renewals of customer subscriptions, as well as identifying opportunities for an increase in seats. Your white glove approach will be critical to our customer happiness and continued adoption and usage of our platform. Joining us as we scale, you’ll have the chance to be part of our international growth story from the early stages. You’ll be able to accelerate your career, with huge development growth and earning potential as we continue to scale up fast and reach new heights. This is a seriously exciting opportunity for someone who wants to come in at an early stage in our history and help shape our bright future!
What you’ll do
- Partnering closely with our customers on their Forecast journey typically six months into their time with us, you’ll work to understand the potential application of the platform to their business needs and ensure continued adoption of the Forecast functionality and features through careful review and action plans
- Build relationships within the account, with regular touchpoints to ensure customer happiness. You’ll be able to recognise warning signs through interaction or analysis of usage data and change your approach accordingly
- Guide our customers through new releases and features to maximise the value of their investment and nurture internal Forecast product champions and superusers, feeding back feature requests to our Product team so Forecast can keep getting even better!
- Identify opportunities to increase our footprint in the account with additional licenses and ensure the successful renewal of our existing business
What ideally you’ll have done before
- Experience in understanding business objectives and providing tailored advice - you’ll need to understand the varying business priorities of your customers and how they can use Forecast to meet those strategic goals
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills and a comfort in commercial discussions. You’ll be the voice of Forecast and will leading renewal and expansion conversations, so you’ll need to be credible
- Strong organizational skills - you’ll be working with a broad customer base with different needs and renewal dates so an ability to keep track is a must
- A go getter approach. We’re scaling, so we’re always looking for ways to improve and up our game!
It’d be useful for you to have had experience in customer success or account management before, but not means a must - we can teach the commercial stuff!
Why we think you'll love being a Forecast
- A values driven culture, focused around our core values of Direct & Honest, Passionate & Proud, and Oomph - check our About Us page for more!
- 25 days paid holiday + an additional two paid days between Christmas & New Year (we like holiday)
- Free lunch as well as snacks and soda, so you can focus on building not packing lunch
- Mac or PC, choose your weapon of choice
- Flexible and family friendly working hours
- Development plans and $400 per year to spend on leveling yourself up
- Central locations, right in the heart of Copenhagen & London