New York City /
Commercial – Sales /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, delivers profitable Project Operations by uniting work, resource & financial management with deep integrations all in one platform. Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital & Crane Venture Partners, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances. Forecast has recently been awarded #39 in Deloitte’s 2022 UK technology Fast 50 list.
Our platform is used globally and automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for any delivery team. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Account Executive?
You’ll be a core member of an ambitious, collaborative and always learning team taking our product to market. Closing deals, gathering insight to share with the business and celebrating successes are the fundamentals but day to day will see you working closely with our BDA’s, Marketing and speaking with a variety of different prospects to make their lives easier.
Engaging in technical conversations across multiple stakeholders, you'll demonstrate the ability to navigate all sizes of organization and conversation from Champion to Signatory. You'll be an expert in understanding the buyer journey and building a value story into a business model that allows customers to quantify their investment. You'll have an unrivaled opportunity to help shape our bright future!
What you'll do
- Manage the full sales cycle, owning opportunities all the way from initial prospecting to closing deals
- Partner with our outbound team to create and tailor strategies to approach new customers to generate and qualify interest
- Deliver online demos to prospects, providing an engaging experience to show just how powerful machine learning can be in transforming financial & operational performance
- Building relationships with prospects to play the role of a trusted advisor
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information across Salesloft and Salesforce, ensuring squeaky clean data hygiene
- Understand your deals to be able to forecast accurately in weekly meetings. Knowing what to work on and where to leverage support to close business
- You’ll have keen eye on the competitive landscape, understanding how best to position Forecast against other players in the market and sharing customer feedback & feature suggestions with our Product team
What you'll ideally have
- You are a self-starter who looks for the answer without asking. Default to action is what makes people successful here and we’re here to give you what you need
- You’ve been in SaaS sales for a few years now. Preferably selling to Finance, Product or Ops teams
- You’re numbers driven with a successful record of quota carrying. It’s a game of peaks and troughs but you’re focussed on creating consistent success
- You’re a glass half full, growth mindset character who looks for solutions more than excuses
- You have experience of a multi-stakeholder sales process with a proven ability to coordinate internal teams effectively in sales engagements
- You don’t have to love Salesforce but you do have to know how to use it. We also invest in best in class sales tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator, Cognism, Salesloft, and Gong to increase efficiency & promote your ongoing development. Experience with these solutions is a plus
- You’re looking to be part of a team that’s growing. It’s not always perfect but it should always be fun so learn quickly and ask as many questions as you need
$90,000 - $95,000
For our cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on the function and level of role, benchmarked against other similar stage companies. Final offer amounts are determined by candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.