Business Development Associate
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Sales /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, is delivering an AI-native platform for profitable Project & Resource Management. The Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
As an Outbound Business Development Associate, you’ll be part of our quick growing London based team responsible for driving the Forecast rocketship forward, working in a space brimming with untapped opportunity. You’ll enjoy the thrill of the chase – your commercial mindset and natural tenacity will be key in working to qualify meaningful leads via your own creative sourcing efforts or marketing campaigns, and you’ll partner closely with your Account Executive to hand over warm opportunities.
This is a fantastic chance to develop and accelerate your sales career in a fast paced SaaS company - with real mentorship and a close knit sales culture packed with energy, we want you to be as successful as possible. We’ll give you all the tools you need to hit the ground running - with big earnings & development potential, the sky’s the limit! And as part of our 2020 established team in London, you’ll be part of the integral team that’s scaling Forecast to new heights right from the start of our supercharged international growth story.
What you'll do
- Using creative and thoughtful approaches, you’ll actively research and prospect new customers in a defined space, engaging with and building relationships with influential senior level stakeholders
- Develop a detailed strategy plan on how you will build your territory and account list
- Generate interest and evangelise the transformative value of the Forecast platform, engaging customers and passing over the qualified lead for closure to your partnered Account Executive
- Carefully and accurately document leads through our CRM, ensuring Salesforce hygiene so you can accurately forecast and track prospects
What you'll ideally have
- Prior experience in an lead generation role for a SaaS product
- A real creative flair and attitude - you’ll love to think of interesting ways to genuinely connect with our customers and understand their business challenges
- A commercial understanding and attitude, with the capability to understand the project management industry (and accompanying opportunity!) and how our tool fits into their technology landscape
- Determination and resilience will be key - you’ll be have a quota and your persistence and go getter attitude will be a key part of your success
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal, with the ability to to forge and build strong prospect relationships
- A hunger to learn and develop yourself - we’ll give you all the tools to need to be successful so your personal drive and ambition is a must!
Why we think you'll love being a Forecaster
- A values driven culture, focused around our core values of Direct & Honest, Passionate & Proud, and Oomph - check our About Us page for more!
- 25 days paid holiday + an additional two paid days between Christmas & New Year (we like holiday)
- Free lunch as well as snacks and soda, so you can focus on building not packing lunch
- Mac or PC, choose your weapon of choice
- Flexible and family friendly working hours
- Development plans and $400 per year to spend on leveling yourself up
- Central locations, right in the heart of Copenhagen & London