Customer Support Analyst
London, United Kingdom /
Commercial – Customer Support /
Forecast, a global software company founded in 2016, delivers profitable Project Operations by uniting resource & financial management, capacity planning and deep integrations all on one platform. Backed by world renowned investors such as Balderton Capital who led our 2021 $19m Series A, the Forecast AI-native platform represents the most advanced technology ever applied to managing projects, resources and finances.
Our platform automates busywork, surfaces best practices, predicts outcomes, guides projects to success, and most importantly empowers every team member to do their best work. Forecast is the ultimate upgrade for project teams and professional services organizations. Technology doing what it does best, so humans can do what they do best.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey!
Are you our next Customer Support Analyst?
As a Customer Support Analyst you’ll join our global team to be part of our constant efforts to enable, educate and maximise the utilisation of the Forecast platform. You’ll support our customers through the careful and thoughtful resolution of any online tickets they raise.
Your customer first approach and passion for how Forecast can transform a business through our best in class platform will be critical for our customer satisfaction and utilisation rates, and ultimately retention.
What you’ll do
- Troubleshoot and resolve incoming customer support tickets, using your Forecast product knowledge to provide solutions or in case of no immediate fix, provide a workaround solution.
- Foster product education and self-service by creating, enhancing and providing internal and external content on how to utilise the Forecast platform.
- Work closely with our Product and Development teams to troubleshoot and highlight customer issues, trends and share product enhancement recommendations.
- Ensure key Support Team metrics are met.
- Assist and support the Support Director in the development of processes and support initiatives.
- Participate in our 24x7 support coverage schedule.
What you’ll ideally have
- Existing customer facing experience with an accompanying sense of ownership and understanding of the critical role support plays in customer satisfaction.
- Strong technical aptitude with both SaaS and cloud-based applications.
- An analytical mindset - you’ll be able to interpret information sources about individual customer requirements and the Forecast platform and subsequently customised advice and support resolution.
- Proven ability of demonstrating a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and monitor a Support queue based on severities and customer impact.
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk and JIRA.
- Strong communication skills - your interactions will represent Forecast and you’ll need to be able to actively listen to customers and tease out further information as needed to get to root of their issues.