Will Writing Specialist (remote, part-time)
We are looking for a brilliant person to join our Wills Ops team. You will be responsible for checking our online wills to ensure they are factually and legally correct, and free from errors. This is a critical role that helps us deliver a top service to our customers, and as such, our ideal person is motivated by doing high quality work.
This role is part-time, fully remote and on a zero-hours contract. We anticipate that in our peak seasons you could work up to 20 hours a week. This is a great role for someone who is looking to return to work, fit some work in around an otherwise busy lifestyle, or who wants to continue honing their legal knowledge through wills checking.
- Prior will writing or will checking experience working with private clients in a law firm (eg as a paralegal, or solicitor), or direct complex will writing experience
- University or professional qualification relevant to the field, for example CILEX, NALP, or STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation
- Great attention to detail, especially when working with important documents
- Has a laptop or computer that can be used for this job
- Nice-to-have: experience using will writing software
- An hourly rate of £17.50
- Flexible, remote working that you can shape to your lifestyle
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths