People Programs, Head of HR
People – People /
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 5m active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
We’re the People Team. Besides finding and welcoming new team members, we ensure both individuals and teams are set up for success, play to their strengths, and are high-performing. In doing so, we show care and empower our colleagues as they collectively grow Eneba.
We also care deeply about productivity and scalability. Day to day, you’ll find us building and maintaining programs for talent acquisition, culture and inclusion, performance, learning and development, compensation, employee wellness and more.
- Partner with the executive team on People Strategy and help build a world-class workplace.
- Own the design, planning and implementation processes of key People Team programs such as but not limited to: Culture & Inclusion; Performance, Learning & Development; Compensation & Benefits; Employee Wellness & Community; Mobility & Remote; Organisational Design & High Performing Teams.
- Effectively partner cross-functionally and solve complex People problems applying good judgement and data-driven insights.
- Drive close collaboration and value-alignment with the Talent and other People teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a HR Business Partner, People Operations Manager, or similar.
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following areas: Culture & Inclusion, Performance, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Wellness & Community, Mobility & Remote, Organisational Design & High Performing Teams.
- Experience in coaching, program management, and risk assessment.
- Self-learner, eager to develop domain specific knowledge as business goals change.
- Strategic and hands-on partner focused on impact and empathy.
Preferred requirements as we grow
- Experience rolling-out multi-site and/or global People programs.
- Experience working with engineering and remote and/or distributed teams.
Gross salary: EUR 3000 - 6000
- Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
- We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
* Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
* Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
* A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
* Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
* Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
* And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace.