Frontend Engineer, React
Product – Product /
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 5m active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
Behind every groundbreaking product, there’s an awesome team! In Product, we gather folks with diverse backgrounds and expertise in areas such as product development, management, design, QA, UX, analytics, and more. We move fast, experiment, learn a lot, and build new products for our growing base of 5+ million active users. At the same time, we continue to iterate and improve on our flagship products: Digital, a safe and affordable marketplace for gamers. Physical, where we enable users to turn their second-hand items into someone’s first-tier gaming experience. Or Payments & Risk, where we provide a smooth, secure and reliable purchase experience.
- Utilize your expertise to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our software.
- Produce code that reads like poetry and takes full ownership of your work: builds, ships, and maintains your codebase to the highest standards as we scale.
- Raise the bar of our entire technology stack: detect and act upon inefficiencies in architecture, codebase design, and/or implementations with O(n!) complexity.
- Develop new features while in product discovery, bring innovations to vendor tooling, and launch solutions that will affect user growth, service quality, and sales metrics.
- Contribute to the development of one of our flagship products: Digital, Physical, and/or Payments & Risk.
- Effectively partner with product managers, fellow engineers, designers, and the entire cross-functional product team working towards top user value.
- Deliver measurable impact, track outcomes, and bring continuous improvements to dramatically boost our team’s impact.
- 3+ years of experience developing with React; preferably with TypeScript.
- Experience in communicating with cross-functional and technical teams, as well as product management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and engineering/product strategy.
- Basic understanding of GraphQL, Express, CSS Modules, SASS.
- Background in building complex user-facing features, and writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code.
Preferred requirements as we grow
- Basic knowledge of InfluxDb, Redis.
- High-level understanding of Kubernetes and how deployments/scaling work.
Gross salary: EUR 3300-6000
- We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
- We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
* Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
* Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
* A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
* Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
* Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
* And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace.