Technology – Platform /
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 5m active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
While the work done by the Platform team is not readily visible to the end user, it is the base on which Eneba is built on. We support every other product team by creating tooling that enables them to deliver faster and more stable components. Think of shared services and libraries, CI/CD processes, new technology experiments, and more. In addition to this, we build tooling to measure how Eneba performs and provide insights to partner teams. And if things go awry, we provide procedures and tools to make sure that we’re back on track in no time.
- Build infrastructure that eliminates handoffs between engineering, infrastructure, QA and data science.
- Implement automation for various engineering processes to maximize delivery efficiency: CI/CD pipelines for web and mobile, data processing, QA automation infrastructure.
- Design, implement and test Eneba’s live infrastructure and delivery.
- Help with infrastructure related incidents.
- Consult product engineering teams on technology decisions, launch experiments for new technologies, and bring in time tested software where adequate.
- Help develop and maintain SLIs and SLOs for product services.
- Deliver measurable impact, track outcomes, and bring continuous improvements to dramatically boost our team’s impact.
Minimum requirements for the role
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps and/or infrastructure-related roles.
- Experience in scaling projects where infrastructure requirements regularly increase.
- Experience in working with Ansible and Terraform on AWS.
- Understanding of how to operate and create Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for web and mobile applications.
- Ability to effectively contribute to architectural discussions.
- Self-learner, eager to develop domain-specific knowledge as business goals change.
Preferred requirements as we grow
- Experience working with PHP and Golang infrastructure stack.
Gross salary: EUR 4000-6000
- Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
- We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
* Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
* Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
* A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
* Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
* Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
* And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace.