Technology – Data Engineering /
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 6m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
Behind every groundbreaking product, there’s an awesome team! In Product, we gather folks with diverse backgrounds and expertise in areas such as product development, management, design, QA, UX, analytics, and more. We move fast, experiment, learn a lot, and build new products for our growing base of 6+ million active users. At the same time, we continue to iterate and improve on our flagship products: Digital, a safe and affordable marketplace for gamers. Physical, where we enable users to turn their second-hand items into someone’s first-tier gaming experience. Or Payments & Risk, where we provide a smooth, secure and reliable purchase experience.
- Help product teams to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Assist team by performing data discovery, modeling, profiling and translating set business requirements into data pipeline specifications.
- Create and maintain reports delivering insights, including ad hoc data extraction.
- Create and provide support for initiatives of data integrity and governance.
- Drive setting up processes and systems to make working with data more easy and efficient to result in better data culture across the company.
Minimum requirements for the role
- Experience in report delivery using reporting tools (knowledge of pandas, numpy, matplotlib and similar libraries is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in SQL (experience with other data storage technologies is a plus)
- Experience in using data visualization tools (Google Analytics, Grafana)
- Data storytelling - ability to clearly present analysis and insights to the team.
Preferred requirements as we grow
- Product and business proficiency - ability to transform product ambiguity into questions and data-driven insights.
- Have experience or willingness to learn about e-commerce business-models, digital marketing.
- Proficiency in working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in evaluating A/B experiments and statistics-driven decision making.
Gross salary: EUR 2500-3000
- Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
- We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
* Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
* Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
* A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
* Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
* Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
* And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace.