Product – Product /
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 5m active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
Behind every ground breaking product there’s an awesome team! In Product, we gather folks with diverse backgrounds and expertise in areas such as product engineering, management, design, QA, UX, analytics, and more. We move fast, experiment, learn a lot, and build new products for our growing base of 5+ million active users.
At the same time, we continue to iterate and improve on our flagship products: Digital, a safe and affordable marketplace for gamers. Physical, where we enable users to turn their second-hand items into someone’s first-tier gaming experience. Or Payments & Risk, where we provide a smooth, secure and reliable purchase experience.
- Design end-to-end hi-fi and low-fi user flows and interactions across mobile and web clients.
- Contribute to strategic decisions, clearly reason your thought process.
- Gather and make sense of customer feedback. Be the voice of the user in the team.
- Conduct rapid usability experiments, analyze data and validate hypotheses.
- Collaborate with different disciplines. You will work closely with Engineers, Product Managers and Front-end developers on ideation, prototyping and experimentation. You will help other disciplines understand the value design can bring to a project and ultimately build and ship the best product.
- 2+ years of experience in digital, web, and mobile multi-sided product design.
- Ability to conduct usability research, understand the data and validate the results.
- Practical design-thinking or other user-centered design mastery.
- Knowledge of interaction design, typography, composition, layout, and information architecture principles.
- Proficiency in design software (e.g. Figma, Hotjar, Mixpanel, GA). Analytical and business-focused mindset aligned with a strong empathy for users.
- Ability to effectively communicate (1:1 and 1:many) utilising available resources and tools.
Gross salary: EUR 2000- 5500
- Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
- We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
- Please include the link to your portfolio or share examples of your work together with your application.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
* Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
* Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
* A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
* Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
* Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
* And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace.