Technology – Product Engineering /
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 6m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
We're a Data team. We gather specialists passionate about data, our mission is to help grow Eneba organization as a data driven decision maker by providing a solid data foundation. We want to foster a healthy data culture across organization and enable our colleagues to have easier access to necessary data that they require in their day to day activities. Our team gathered ML experts who are creating amazing machine learning models. Data analysts provide crucial data insights for teams and data engineers who build cutting edge data pipeline solutions.
- Enable efficient data access by creating and maintaining data pipelines.
- Cooperate with data scientists to create and maintain automation for machine learning training, quality assessment, model release process.
- Build data infrastructure from the vast amount of data for analytics, hypothesis testing and company metrics.
- Identify, design and implement improvement to internal processes allowing to optimize data delivery, automate manual processes.
- Design new and improve current patterns for building data models and implement necessary modifications.
- 2+ years of experience in data engineering or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python, Java).
- Good knowledge of SQL .
- Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT pipeline development and maintenance.
- Experience setting up and maintaining scheduled jobs orchestration (e.g. airflow, luigi).
Preferred requirements as we grow
- Proficiency in working with Agile methodologies.
- Good communication skills and ability to work across departments, understand the needs of data analysts, data scientists and business representatives.
- A good understanding of both structured and unstructured databases.
Gross salary: EUR 3000 - 6000
- Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels.
- We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
* Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
* Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
* A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
* Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
* Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
* And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace.