Customer Support – Learning & Quality /
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 6m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
Welcome to the world of Eneba Customer Support. We’re delivering world-class user experience across our marketplace and we’re having a blast while doing it! More than 6+ million active users (and growing fast!) buy, sell, explore or simply browse around on Eneba web and mobile. We’re here to help and support where needed.
We’re united behind each other as a team, and drive continuous improvements of our service. We’ve started small, and are scaling fast, and we care deeply about teamwork, learning, building new solutions, and supporting Eneba’s hyper growth.
- Develop interactive learning content with virtual and visual collaboration tools.
- Research and apply different training methodologies for different learning needs.
- Create an engaging and inspiring learning environment.
- Manage training assignments and monitor training progress and results.
- Drive implementation of new learning initiatives.
- Collaborate with the CS QA Specialists, CS Leads in order to identify and tackle department learning needs.
- Deliver customer support new hire product training.
- Maintain unified training approaches and execution between different specialized teams (Socials, Payments, C2C).
- Experience in working with visual collaboration tools to clearly present information.
- Demonstrated learning content preparation and facilitation skills for groups of different sizes.
- Experience in supporting CS teams in areas such as training & development.
- Prior experience in facilitating learning content in online and live environments.
- Proficient English language skills (verbal, written, presentation).
Gross salary: EUR 1600-2300
- Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
- We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
* Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
* Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
* A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
* Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
* Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
* And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace.