Lead 3D Artist (m/f/d)
For more than 15 years at FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of PLAION and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Work very closely with concept art, tech and game design.
- You will have a massive impact on the artistic quality of our new product and support us with your extensive knowledge and experience with AAA titles.
- Work experience as 3D Artist in the entertainment industry with at least one shipped AAA title
- Confident with contemporary asset creation techniques
- Ability to re-create, match and refine an established art style
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- High capacity for team work and good communication skills
- Expert in Hard Surface Modeling
- A Creative Mindset
- Maya, Blender, 3DStudio Max, Modo or a similar package
- Substance Suite
- Unreal 4
Please provide us with your portfolio! Please note that we will only accept digital applications, such as websites, blogs or online albums. Physical media will not be accepted. Provide detailed breakdowns of your work and point out the aspects you have been responsible for. Keep in mind that we may also require completion of an art test.
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click on the button below and apply by uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.