Administrative and Accounting Manager - Paris, France
Corporate – Administrative & Financial /
First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Administrative & Financial team to talk about this role.The Administrative & Financial team is a small fast-paced group at the heart of Diabolocom.
We asked the team to describe us what their day-to-day is really like, and here is what they said:
“This isn’t a typical Administrative and Accounting Manager role!"
In the role of Administrative and Accounting Manager, you'll become a key member of our Administrative & Financial team, collaborating closely with Harry, our Senior Business Controller.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling the accounting elements of daily operations.
- Resolving disputes with customers and suppliers.
- Overseeing payment schedules.
- Participating in the accounts receivable dunning process.
- Reconciling and updating third party accounts.
- Incorporating payroll details.
- Administering lunch vouchers and other employee benefits.
- Processing expense reports and managing company bank cards.
- Conducting bank reconciliation.
- Preparing and filing tax returns.
- Assisting in the closure of accounts and the generation of management reports.
- Reviewing the annual accounts for both the French parent company and its international subsidiaries.
The qualifications and experience you bring should include:
- A degree in Accounting and Management (or the French equivalent, a DCG).
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong team collaboration, attention to detail, organizational and methodological skills, as well as stress management and interpersonal abilities.
- Familiarity with and adherence to standard accounting practices and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP Business ByDesign, Silae, and Lucca.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities in both French and English.
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are some of the things our team members enjoy, including:
- Working with performant tools such as SAP, BI, Zuora, Lucca
- Evolve in a digital environment
- Facing international clients
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment
You’ll have first choice IT equipment
Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
Team building events : Athens, Meribel, Ibiza, Porquerolles… what’s next? 😎
Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
Does this opportunity appeal to you? Let’s talk!
We are curious people and can’t wait to meet you!
Recruitment process :
- Visio with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Quick assignment and on-site interview with our General Secretary and our Senior Business Controller
- On-site interview with Frederic, our CEO
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.