Product – Product Management /
First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Product team to talk about this role. Here is what they say:
“This isn’t a typical Knowledge Manager role! This role is a job opening, you will work on a project from scratch and this is the opportunity to build a knowledgde base. We are looking for a Knowledge Manager who will be in charge of centralizing and contributing to the documentation related to our Product and making it available and articulate for internal teams and customers.
You will create the processes and resources through which knowledge is collected and shared."
As a Knowledge Manager, you will join the Product division and you will work in collaboration with Bastien, Lead PO and alongside Edmée, Emna and Veronika.
Your missions :
- You will create and establish processes and tools related specifically to developing the knowledge base within the organization
- You will create documentation about releases before they are in production
- You will maintain, develop and centralize our Knowledge Stack (sharing information, knowledge base...)
- You will communicate about releases to all employees using our communication workflows
- You will identify product documentation gaps
- You will make sure that product documentation is up-to-date at all times
- You will make sure teammates have access to the means to acquire new skills or upgrade existing ones
- You will help create impactful trainings and documentations to make sure the knowledge is spread among the Customer Success and Sales teams
- You will contribute to the core Product documentation
- Because sharing is caring, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team!
You demonstrate the following skills:
· High level of communication
· A proven track record or a genuine interest for tech/Engineering school degree
· You are customer, problem and impact oriented
· You show a team spirit and you have experience working with CS, sales, tech, PM, marketing teams
· You can speak the same technical language as product managers and developers
· You are proactive in finding new solutions to share or create information efficiently
· You are curious and autonomous
· Excellent English and French communication skills
· Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are some of the thing you will enjoy, including:
· Working on a complex product in a deep way and interacting with different teams
· Creating a new pole and facing a challenge
· Being able to initiate new processes
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
- You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
- You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues coming from 5 different countries and 10 different nationalities 🇨🇵 🇩🇪 🇪🇦 🇮🇹 🇬🇧
- You’ll have first choice IT equipment
- Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
- Remote friendly: up to 2 days per week
- Lunch vouchers: Swile card
- Team building events : Athens, Meribel, Ibiza, Porquerolles… what’s next? 😎
- Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
- You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
- Visio/ Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Visio with Edmée and Bastien, our PO/PM
- Use Case
- On-site with David, our COO and the Product team
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.