Senior VoIP Engineer
Engineering – Infrastructure /
Diabolocom enables organizations worldwide to build brand loyalty and drive sales growth.
Our innovative cloud-based solution leverages its proprietary AI technologies to optimize contact centers of medium to large sizes, enabling efficient management of customer interactions across all communication channels. As a telecom operator, we ensure premium voice quality, efficient handling of high call volumes, and provide phone numbers worldwide.
Our comprehensive range of AI services, specifically designed for customer relations, elevates data quality and automates tasks. These services, fully integrated into our cloud contact center solutions, are also accessible through APIs in multiple languages.
We empower Customer Service and Sales teams to effectively handle all inbound and outbound interactions thanks to our state-of-the-art dialer. Our solution seamlessly integrates with leading CRMs and offers real-time monitoring and analytics capabilities.
Diabolocom, with offices across Europe, the USA, Brazil, and the UAE, proudly serves 350+ clients, with agents operating from 60+ countries.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior VoIP Engineer to join our multicultural infrastructure team of 10+ engineers in order to cover Voice infrastructure operations at the heart of the Diabolocom service. Infrastructure team participates in the design, deployment and operational maintenance of our international VoIP network that serves enterprise customers in more than 60 countries.
Our global VoIP network aims at providing the best-in-class voice quality and availability, through scalability, redundancy, automation, monitoring and connections with local telecom operators.We also have our own telecommunications licenses in several countries (incl. France, German) and are expanding to match all countries where we have a local presence (Western Europe, USA, UAE + Asia and Brazil in the coming year).
In a context of strong development, Diabolocom is working on the evolution of its VoIP network, gradually building a global distributed network of POPs connected by a backbone spanning countries of presence across Europe, Asia, North America and soon Africa and South America.
In this context of strong development, we are looking for personalities capable of committing themselves to our existing and coming challenges!
At Diabolocom, you will have the following main missions:
- Designing and building the voice network to increase performance (high availability, low latency) and automation (service delivery, testing, etc.)
- Designing and managing our SIP interconnections with operators around the world making sure all of them are redundant, well balanced and have capacity margin
- Voice reachability and quality monitoring and troubleshooting
- Development of internal tools to automate common tasks and provide interfaces for other teams to make them autonomous
What we are looking for:
- You are curious, passionate about technology, expert in VoIP, and always a source of proposals with commitment to drive them to completion
- You are on the lookout for new technologies and are always ready to learn new things
- You have an appetite to optimize and automate systems
- You have the security of the infrastructure in mind
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (our main working language)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are not afraid to solve problems :)
- You are driven by data and always try to back your hypothesis and ideas by the real data applicable for the case
You master most of the following technologies and methods:
- VoIP protocols (SIP, (S)RTP, WebRTC)
- Analysis and investigation (metrics, logs, traces)
- Shell, Python, Golang scripting
- Automation (Ansible)
- Monitoring (netdata, prometheus stack, grafana)
- Open Source Software: Kamailio, Freeswitch
Сurrent stack: freeswitch, kamailio, Oracle SBC, openSIPS, Asterisk, HEPIC/HOMER.
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a multicultural environment with teams in 8 countries across Europe, the USA and the UAE (and expanding)
- We operate in a fast paced and technically demanding (real time, high load) cloud sector mixing application services and telecom
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
- Great work atmosphere and regular company events: barbecues, team buildings…
- Intro call with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Tech interview with the VoIP team
- Interview with Sergey, our CTO
- Call with David, our COO, and the Ops Team (to meet your future colleagues)
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.