Customer Operations – Training /
First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Training team to talk about this role.
The Training team is a small fast-paced group at the heart of Diabolocom.
We asked the team to describe us what their day-to-day is really like, and here is what they said:
“This isn’t a typical Trainer role!"
“Our software solution is rich and reaching proficiency takes time. Each client we train has a unique way of using our solution. We are Diabolocom’s ambassadors and we do our best to bridge the learning gap to our clients. There is no daily routine.”
As a Software Trainer, you will join the Customer Operations division and you will work in collaboration with Robert, Head of Customer Operations and alongside Sara.
- You will do and maintain flexible and articulated training programs on our software solution
- You will frequently travel to our customers in France or abroad (Ireland, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium)
- You will deliver training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. on site or remotely for customers around the globe
- You will develop user guides and articles written by the product team for the best possible use of our solution
- You will prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, videos etc.) before all your training session
- You will train our internal teams in the context of onboarding, feedback and sharing of best practices
- Because sharing is caring, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team!
You demonstrate the following skills:
- You enjoy evolving in a technical environment
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and teaching
- You enjoy speaking in public
- You are organized and structured in your work and communication
- You are curious, ambitious and autonomous
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and in English
Big pluses are:
- Experience as a trainer
- Experience in telecom sector
- Command of Italian and/or Spanish and/ or German language
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are some of the things our team members enjoy, including:
- Meeting and working with different clients from different sectors (public services, healthcare, retail...)
- Being an advisor for our clients and for internal teams
- Having a potential impact on the production
- Travelling frequently in France and abroad
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
- You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
- You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues coming from 5 different countries and 10 different nationalities 🇨🇵 🇩🇪 🇪🇦 🇮🇹 🇬🇧
- You’ll have first choice IT equipment
- Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
- Remote friendly: up to 2 days per week
- Lunch vouchers: Swile card
- Team building events : Athens, Meribel, Ibiza, Porquerolles… what’s next? 😎
- Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
- You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
Does this opportunity appeal to you? Let’s talk!
We are curious people and can’t wait to meet you!
Recruitment process :
- Visio with Jade, our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Quick call in Spanish/ Italian/ German depending on which language you speak
- Visio with Robert, our Head of Training
- On-site interview with Robert (Head of Training) and Constance (Head of Customer Operations)
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.