Product – Product Management /
First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Product team to talk about this role. Here is what they say:
“This isn’t a typical Product owner role!”
The product team collaborates with customers, marketing, sales, and user supports to understand and anticipate market needs, keeping our product development philosophy in mind:
> Adequacy to real needs (pragmatism)
> Business orientation (focus on the service provided to actors in the field)
> Ease of use (ergonomics and user experience)
> Openness (integration capabilities, APIs)
There is no daily routine.
As a Product Owner, you will join the Product division and you will work in collaboration with Bastien, Lead PO and alongside Edmée, Emna and Veronika.
- You will translate feature requests, business strategy, and market opportunities into product priorities
- You will participate in the definition of product strategy and roadmap to deliver value iteratively
- You will write highly customer-focused specifications and user stories
- You will define the scope of sprints/releases with our agile cross-functional development teams
- You will assist our development teams throughout sprints and manage testing activities with our QA engineers
- You will create and maintain user documentation (offline and online, with a focus on online contextual help)
- Because sharing is caring, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team!
You demonstrate the following skills:
· Engineering school degree
· 2+ years’ Product Management experience
· A genuine interest in Data/ Telecom / innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies
· A strong sense of User Experience and ergonomics
· Organizational and leadership abilities
· Curiosity and autonomy
· Native French and fluent English
We’re also looking for:
Experience working with lean/agile methodologies and tools
Experience in product-driven data analysis
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are some of the things our team members enjoy, including:
· Working in autonomy and having a lot of responsibilities in the implementation of the roadmap
· Being in interaction with all of our different teams (developers, QA, Sales team, Support team, Project team)
· Being part of a nice team where everyone has a voice can have an impact
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
- You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
- You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues coming from 5 different countries and 10 different nationalities 🇨🇵 🇩🇪 🇪🇦 🇮🇹 🇬🇧
- You’ll have first choice IT equipment
- Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
- Remote friendly: up to 2 days per week
- Lunch vouchers: Swile card
- Team building events : Athens, Meribel, Ibiza, Porquerolles… what’s next? 😎
- Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
- You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
Does this opportunity appeal to you?
Let’s talk! We are curious people and can’t wait to meet you!
- Interview with a recruiter
- Test assignment
- Interview with David, our COO
- Interview with the Product team (to meet your future colleagues :)
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.