Head of Product
Product – Product Management /
To sustain the company's growth, Diabolocom is looking for a new talent to lead the Product team, at the very heart of our innovation process.
At Diabolocom, you will:
Lead and manage a team composed for now of 5+ Product owners
Organize the scaling of this team
Synchronize, prioritize and ensure the deliveries of the team’s activities
Lead the definition of product strategy and roadmap to deliver value iteratively
Translate feature requests, business strategy, and market opportunities into product priorities
Define the scope of sprints/releases with our agile cross-functional development teams
Interact with R&D, Marketing, Sales and Support teams a wide variety of stakeholders in particular for activities reporting
Synchronize and support our developers’ community
What we are looking for:
Engineering School Degree
3+ years' Product Management experience in a web/telecom environment
A strong sense of User Experience and ergonomics
Excellent oral and written communication in French and English skills and ability to summarize
Significant management experience
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
- You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues coming from 5 different countries and 10 different nationalities 🇨🇵 🇩🇪 🇪🇦 🇮🇹 🇬🇧
- You’ll have first choice IT equipment
- Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
- Remote friendly: up to 2/3 days per week
- Lunch vouchers: Swile card
- Team building events : Athens, Meribel, Ibiza, Porquerolles… what’s next? 😎
- Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
- You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
- A context to work in where your ideas are listened to and valued, and in which you can easily contribute and make a difference
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
Call or visio with Jade, our Talent Acquisition Manager
Visio with David, our COO
Case study (1h maximum)
On-site interview with Frédéric, our CEO, David, and the Product team (to meet your future colleagues :) )
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.