Cable Layer Offshore Chief Officer
Offshore Ships – Deck Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet of Offshore Supply Vessels.
Responsible to ensure safety of crew and ship's maintenance.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Cable Layer-DP2 vessel with specifications: 1000DWT / Engines type/model: MAN B&W 2 x ESL16MK2, 4 Stroke / output 1250 KW
- Minimum experience requirements: 1 year as Chief Officer on Offshore support/supply vessels with similar type of engines.Minimum experience requirements: 2-3 years in Rank on PLVs with the same engines type.
- Holder of DP Maintenance Certificate.
- Previous experience in KSA / Aramco is preferred.
- Valid Vaccination for Yellow fever and COVID19.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract duration: 2 months +/-1 on rotation basis
- Benefit: Attractive salary with Bonus: subject of candidate experience record.
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.