PSV-DP2 Offshore Chief Engineer
Offshore Ships – Engine Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding Offshore fleet.
Responsible for leading Engine room team to ensure smooth operation of Engines and machinery equipment.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required
Experience in maintenance and repair of cargo cranes is preferred.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- PSV-DP2 Research vessel with specifications: 1336DWT / Engines type/model: WARTSILA 2 x 6L26, 4 Stroke / output 1950 KW,
- Minimum experience requirements: 1 year as Chief Engineer on Offshore support/supply vessels with similar type of engines.
- Holder of H2S Certificate.
- Holder of DP Maintenance Certificate.
- Holder of High Voltage Certificate.
- Previous experience in KSA / Aramco is preferred
- Valid Vaccination for Yellow fever and COVID19
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract duration: 2 months +/-1 on rotation basis
- Benefit: Attractive salary with Bonus: subject of candidate experience record.
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.