MAITRE D' HOTEL – LUXURY EXPEDITION VESSEL
Cruise Ships – Hospitality /
MAITRE D' – EXPEDITION VESSEL
On behalf of one of our luxury expedition clients, we are now recruiting for the following position.
· Responsible for the Restaurant and Bar operations onboard the ship
· Supervises all food outlets onboard
· Ensures a high level of dining experience and guests satisfaction
· Menu briefings for staff
· Handle guest complaints and attentively offer solution
· Understands the dining concept and aligns service to it
· Staff appearance and training
· Familiar with public health procedures
· Ideally, previous experience working in a similar position in a five-star restaurant, hotel, or cruise ship.
· In depth knowledge of food/wine pairing
· Experienced with fine dining outlets
· Fluent English language
· Valid STCW certificates
Please apply with an updated CV, references and latest appraisal.
CONTRACT ROTATION: 3 Months +/- 1 month onboard and 3 Months +/- 1 month on vacation
START DATE: TBC