LPG Tanker Chief Engineer
Tanker Ships – Engine Department /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for leading Engine room team to ensure smooth operation of Engines and machinery equipment.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type/size of vessel, and with engines 2 stroke with output 8000KW and above.
- Experience in Deepwell Centrifugal Cargo pump system is required.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.