Oil/Chem Tanker ETO
Tanker Ships – Engine Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for maintaining the electrical and electronic equipment onboard the ship.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg III/6) with verification.
STCW and training certificates corresponding to the rank must be valid.
Good communication and solution finding skills.
English proficiency written and spoken.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type/size of vessel.
- Experience in FRAMO and/or Steam Turbines cargo pump system is recommended.
- Experience in high Voltage installation is preferred.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.