PSV-DP2 Offshore Chief Officer
Offshore Ships – Deck Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding Offshore fleet.
Responsible to ensure safety of crew and ship's maintenance.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- PSV-DP2 Research vessel with specifications: 1336DWT / Engines type/model: WARTSILA 2 x 6L26, 4 Stroke / output 1950 KW,
- Minimum experience requirements: 1 year as Chief Officer on Offshore support/supply vessels with similar type of engines.
- Holder of DP Maintenance Certificate.
- Previous experience in KSA / Aramco is preferred
- Valid Vaccination for Yellow fever and COVID19
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract duration: 2 months +/-1 on rotation basis
- Benefit: Attractive salary with Bonus: subject of candidate experience record.
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.