Aframax Oil Tanker 2nd Engineer
Tanker Ships – Engine Officers /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of Engine room and other machinery equipment.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg III/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience in repairs and dry-docking is required.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank on the same vessel type and with 2 stroke engines over 10000KW output.
- Experience in dual fuel engine (LNG powered) is preferred.
- Experience in Steam Turbines cargo pump system is recommended.
- Holder of IGF Code training certificate is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.