Heavy Lift-MPP Chief Officer
Dry Cargo Ships – Deck Officers /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the safe cargo operations and maintenance of the vessel.
Experience in Heavy Lift and breakbulk cargo handling is mandatory.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type/size of vessel.
- Experience with heavy lift cargo gear [deck Crane NMF 320MT SWL] is required.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.