Bulk Carrier 2nd Engineer
Dry Cargo Ships – Engine Officers /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of Engine room and other machinery equipment.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg III/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum Experience in Rank 4 months with Engine type (2 stroke of output 8000kw and above).
- Experience on Electronic engines is advantage.
- Experience with cargo gear [deck Crane 30MT SWL].
- Trading area [USA, Australia].
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.