SHORE EXCURSIONS MANAGER-CRUISE SHIP
Cruise Ships – Hospitality /
Shore Excursions Manager is responsible for presentation, promotion, supervision, and arrangement of the shore.
Shorex Manager is to ensure that guests receive efficient and courteous assistance on all tours and is responsible for the Shorex Team onboard.
· Liaising with local suppliers (reconfirmation of reservations, buses, guides…)
· Coordination of all excursions
· Managing and coaching the onboard Shorex Team (guides)
· Organization of disembarkation and embarkation for the tours
· Ensure smooth dispatch and operation of all shore excursions
· Manage shuttle bus operation were applicable (organization, booking, control)
· Has in depth knowledge of the product, destinations & procedures
· Deal with difficult passengers and/or situations with grace, professionalism, and rational thinking and to present/conduct solutions
· Other duties as directed by Senior Management
· Supervises his/her team and coaches them on all duties, monitors their quality of work and evaluates them
· Supervises sales of the excursion office and takes proactive action to promote shore excursions (gives Port Talks, Promotions, Sales) and is responsible for meeting revenue targets
· Monitors quality of our standards and the Shorex operation, reports any deviation from our standards
Supervisor: Hotel Manager
Gives instructions to: Shorex Staff, guides.
Receives instructions from: Hotel Manager, staff captain, DPA.
- Seaman's Book National
- Seaman's Book Flag State(Columbia Shipmanagement will take care)
- American Club PEME
- Medical Fitness according to STCWI/9
- COQ (Doctor) National Basic Safety
- Basic Safety Training
- Training of Seafarers with Designated Security Duties Crisis
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour (Pax not Ro-Ro)
- Crowd Management (Pax not Ro-Ro)
- Designated Security Duties (Columbia Shipmanagement will take care)
CONTRACT DURATION: 9 MONTHS