LPG Carrier Gas Engineer
Tanker Ships – Engine Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Ensure the safe and proper operation and maintenance of all cargo related machinery.
Responsible for maintenance and repair of cargo compressor, cargo pumps, gas blowers and other related ancillary equipment.
Responsible for the safety testing and performing maintenance of ESD, Level alarm, Gas detection and bilges alarm.
Holder of valid Advance Gas Tanker course certificate.
STCW and training certificates corresponding to the rank must be valid.
English proficiency written and spoken.
Good communication skills.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type/size of vessel and cargo system.
- Experience in Deepwell Centrifugal Cargo pump system is required.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary.
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable.
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support.
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.