Oil/Chem Tanker Chief Officer
Tanker Ships – Deck Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the safe cargo operations and maintenance of the vessel.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type/size of vessel.
- Experience in FRAMO and/or Steam Turbines cargo pump system is mandatory.
- Experience with Oil/Chem Cargoes (CPP, DPP, Veg.Oil, Crude Oil).
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.