Cable Layer Offshore Chief Engineer
Offshore Ships – Engine Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet of Offshore Supply Vessels.
Responsible for leading Engine room team to ensure smooth operation of Engines and machinery equipment.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience in maintenance and repair of cargo cranes is preferred.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Cable Layer-DP2 vessel with specifications: 1000DWT / Engines type/model: MAN B&W 2 x ESL16MK2, 4 Stroke / output 1250 KW
- Minimum experience requirements: 1 year as Chief Engineer on Offshore support/supply vessels with similar type of engines.Minimum experience requirements: 2-3 years in Rank on PLVs with the same engines type.
- Holder of H2S Certificate.
- Holder of DP Maintenance Certificate.
- Holder of High Voltage Certificate.
- Previous experience in KSA / Aramco is preferred.
- Valid Vaccination for Yellow fever and COVID19.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract duration: 2 months +/-1 on rotation basis
- Benefit: Attractive salary with Bonus: subject of candidate experience record.
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.