LPG Carrier Master
Tanker Ships – Deck Department /
Contractual - Remote
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Overall ship's command and responsibility to ensure safety of crew and environmental protection.
Responsible for the compliance with the International regulations and company safe practices and policies.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type/size of vessel.
- Experience in Deepwell Centrifugal Cargo pump system is mandatory.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.