LPG Tanker 2nd Engineer
Tanker Ships – Engine Department /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of Engine room and other machinery equipment.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg III/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type of vessel and with Engines MAN B&W MC-C type.
- Experience in Deepwell Centrifugal Cargo pump system is required.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.