Container Ship Chief Engineer (Philippines Trade)
Dry Cargo Ships – Engine Department /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for leading Engine room team to ensure smooth operation of Engines and machinery equipment.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Philippines' native or Tagalog Speaking is recommended
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum Experience in Rank 12 months with Engine type (MAN B&W 2 stroke of output 8000kw and above)
- Experience on Electronic engines is advantage
- Experience with cargo gear [deck Crane 30MT SWL]
- Trading area [Far East with Manila Bay calls]
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [6 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.