LPG Tanker Chief Officer
Tanker Ships – Deck Department /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the safe cargo operations and maintenance of the vessel.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank with the same type/size of vessel.
- Experience in Deepwell Centrifugal Cargo pump system is mandatory.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.