Oil/Chemical Tanker 2nd Engineer
Tanker Ships – Engine Officers /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of Engine room and other machinery equipment.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank on the same vessel type and with 2 stroke engines over 10000KW output.
- Experience in FRAMO and/or Steam Turbines cargo pump system is recommended.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.