Cape Size Bulk Carrier Chief Officer
Dry Cargo Ships – Deck Officers /
Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet of Cape Size Bulkers.
Responsible for the safe cargo operations and maintenance of the vessel.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel's Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 8 months in Rank on the same type of vessel.
- Cape Size bulker experience is mandatory.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.