Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Technology – Platform /
Full time /
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Are you a curious person and interested in contributing to solving real problems in healthcare?
Are you someone who loves the Python programming language?
If so, we would love for you to become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture guided by shared values, a high bar for quality, and a willingness to experiment.
At Corti, we are growing fast and are looking for fresh talent to make sure we go in the right direction! So, if that's something that calls to you, then join us at Corti as a Senior Software Python Engineer!
Our team specifically focuses on developing software that assists the healthcare community. Your work will build the backend that helps the medics, nurses, and doctors learn from their interactions with patients to give every single individual the care they deserve.
You will learn every day by working alongside experts in software engineering, machine learning, and data science—are you up for the adventure?
The impact you'll have
- Owning the technical development of a highly available, performant, multi-region SaaS solution
- Working primarily with Python
- Hands-on development of an innovative solution where design choices matter
- Collaborate across our product and platform teams to define and improve best practices across CortiWork with colleagues in design and code reviews
- Bridge technical communication between end-users, technical leads, and Corti engineers
- Contributing to a strong culture of development at Corti through the mentorship of more junior developers
You’ll thrive in this role if you have
- Multiple years of experience as a software engineer working with Python. If you have the right background, years of experience do not matter.
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing architecture and development
- Deep experience with software and product development processes - you have seen where problems can arise, know how to deal with them, and how they can be proactively avoided
- Experience running, monitoring, and operating REST APIs globally, at scale
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools
- Experience with Elasticsearch and relational data databases (like PostgresDB)A passion for writing clean and efficient code
Nice to have or maybe you want to learn about the following
- Understand what it takes to build integration with other systems used in healthcare
- Experience designing data storage solutions
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code software, such as Terraform
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Ability to work hybrid in our office in central Copenhagen
- Trips to somewhere nice for team camps (both company-wide and team-specific ones). We went to Italy last year and just came back from Portugal this year! 🌄
- Investment in learning & developing you and your career
- Paid parental leave
- Company pension scheme
- Health insurance.
- Catered lunch in our office in Copenhagen
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!