Senior QA Engineer
Product – Code /
Full time /
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
We’re looking for a new Senior QA Engineer to join our growing Technology organization. Our department specifically focuses on developing software that assists the medical community. Your work will help build software that helps the medics, nurses, and doctors learn from their calls to get better for each one and spend more time with patients rather than on administrative tasks. You will learn every day by working alongside experts in software engineering, machine learning, and data science.
Join Corti to solve some of the most difficult problems medical professionals face. If you’re the type of person who’s always raising the bar, staying curious, and taking ownership, join other passionate Cortians in our technology organization to help us solve complex healthcare problems at scale—are you up for the adventure?
The impact you'll make:
- Create and execute test plans for both new and existing features
- Plan and estimate QA tasks for each sprint
- Document and execute functional tests
- Coordinate, maintain, and execute regression tests for releases
- Investigate, communicate, and report on bugs and defects
- Incorporate quality into our deliveries and ensure constant improvement in this area
- Manual testing of changes and adding automated integration tests between components when possible
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of experience in a QA role
- Experience documenting, designing & creating integration tests
- The ability to coordinate, maintain, and execute regression tests for releases
- To be adept at investigating, communicating and reporting on bugs & defects
- Experience testing Rest APIs
- Experience with a scripting language (node.js, python, bash etc.)
- Experience using an automated testing framework
- The ability to influence engineers around QA best practices
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (including experience with all-remote communication)
- The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible
- Hybrid work environment from our amazing office in central Copenhagen!
- Company provided a laptop & other tech relevant to your position
But hey.. what are the benefits?
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation PTO: 25 holidays for all employees on top of national holidays
- Sick leave PTO: Paid sick leave when needed
- Equipment: Computer, monitor, laptop stand where needed
- Flexibility: Flexible work hours
- Company and team trips: Go somewhere with us and get to know your team at least every six months!
- Yearly offsite with the entire company (this year, we went to Portugal!)
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!