Data Analytics Consultant (m/w/d)
Munich/ Dusseldorf/ Remote /
Data Analytics /
„We bring Data Science to Business Actions!“
Is coding more than just a job to you, but a form of art? Do you thrive on the challenges posed by large datasets? Are you driven by the idea of using cutting-edge technologies to make a real impact, while building sustainable data products? If your answer is 'yes', then you'll feel right at home at CONVALID Analytics!
Our work and your role.
- Within our analytics team, you'll work independently or alongside data scientists and other business consultants on our clients' data-based challenges.
- Identification and development of data-based use cases, with the goal of making data-driven decisions alongside our clients
- Designing data analyses in collaboration with data scientists
- Being a "Data Storyteller": Translating AI outputs into management materials and extracting key insights
- Designing (and implementing) data applications in collaboration with data scientists and data engineers
- Participating in client workshops
What defines you.
- You are passionate about data-driven businesses
- You are skilled or even an expert in at least one of the areas of expertise mentioned above
- You have extensive practical experience with data processing using Python, R, Matlab, and SQL
- You have completed a degree in Computer Science (or Business Informatics), Technical Business Administration, or similar, with a focus on digital trends and Machine Learning
- You know how to accurately interpret statistics and analysis results and put them in the right context
- You are confident when interacting with clients, fluent in German (at least at a C1 level) and English, and are open to occasional travel
What we offer.
- A team that is passionate about developing state-of-the-art AI-based software solutions
- A startup mentality that drives innovative customer projects for DAX-listed corporations and upper-middle-class enterprises
- A sense of unity that is further enhanced through team offsites and company events
- Hybrid work models in our modern offices in Munich and Düsseldorf
- Remote work opportunities across Germany, along with the possibility to work remotely from abroad
- Attractive compensation and 30 days of vacation
- Training budgets and in-house CONVALID Analytics Academies to help educate and develop your skills from day one