Remote - European Region /
Engineering – DevOps /
CoinsPaid is an IT product crypto processing company, currently, we are developing a unique cryptocurrency ecosystem around our main service and payment provider - CryptoProcessing.com.
We are a “Remote-first” company, most of our employees work remotely, which does not prevent us from maintaining and strengthening the team spirit, mutual support, and willingness to help.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!
- Manage and troubleshoot complex distributed large-scale software systems
- Build scalable, secure and reliable container-based infrastructure
- Automate software delivery processes with CI\CD pipelines
- Develop tools, services, and scripts (Python, Bash)
- Hands-on experience with cloud solutions like AWS
- Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Terraform is a must
- Linux system administration expertise
- Solid experience in building CI/CD processes, understanding of SDLC
- Understanding of static code analysis
- Experience with SonarQube, Nexus, GitLab, GitLab CI, Jenkins
- Development and scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Expertise in monitoring solutions like Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience in ELK stack
- Troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with WEB servers, PHP
- Having knowledge/experience for fine-tuning MySQL and optimizing slow queries
- Experience with TestRail
- Understanding of DataDog, Sentry, CloudFlare
CoinsPaid is a leading crypto-financial ecosystem that helps 800+ online businesses accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Our ecosystem includes all services that a business needs to accept crypto from a payment gateway to an OTC exchange. This year CoinsPaid processed transactions amounting to $5,35 billion in value. We have launched a $CPD token to bridge the E-commerce market with DeFi Tools.
Today, CoinsPaid boasts of several key accomplishments:
The leading crypto payments provider.
Company age: 7 years (since 2014).
Team: 170 employees.
7% of all on-chain BTC transactions are processed by CoinsPaid.
Over 13 mln crypto transactions (on October 2021).
AIBC Summit Awards: Payment Provider of the Year.
1st crypto gateway to pass 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs & 10Guards).
CoinsPaid has already set its goals for the year 2022 which will include the expansion to new markets in emerging countries and regions like Latin America and the Middle East, the launch of a new E-commerce brand, and a cryptocurrency wallet. The company will also launch a new structural division that will focus on the development of SaaS products. Additionally, CoinsPaid will continue to develop and promote the previously released products like the CPD token.
Why should you choose us?
CoinsPaid is a rapidly developing company that is looking for new talents that will become part of the solid team that values every member and is ready to give them an exciting working experience in the fast-moving cryptocurrency industry. The company welcomes everyone willing to become a part of a digital payments market where CoinsPaid features as one of the market leaders.
Do you want to be part of our team? Submit your resume!