SaaS Customer Success Manager
Remote - Worldwide /
Operational Department – Customer Success & Operations /
CoinsPaid is an IT product crypto processing company, currently, we are developing a unique cryptocurrency ecosystem around our main service and payment provider - CryptoProcessing.com.
We are a “Remote-first” company, most of our employees work remotely, which does not prevent us from maintaining and strengthening the team spirit, mutual support, and willingness to help.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!
Coinspaid is looking for an experienced SAAS Customer Success Manager to join our Customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong organisation skills, reporting skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high performance work environment
- Self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Team player with ability to coordinate efforts
- Ability to help increase company revenues and business generating efforts
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in the payments industry
- Knowledge of the crypto space and genuine interest in the subject
Skills and Qualifications:
- Support for all client related issues
- Escalations to resolve client issues and technical feature requirements in a timely manner
- Assisting with the data/reporting side
- Monitor and help manage the SAAS project with a possibility to be outsourced to the client directly. This includes helping the client manage their project’s balance portfolio
- Follow the dedicated project closely and conduct routine calls
- Incentivise client to increase volumes
- Keeps records updated in CRM, Email, Confluence and other internal softwares
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure all payments are settled on time
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure we have all the necessary documentation on place and that reviews are conducted efficiently
- See where we can upsell new features and solutions to existing customers
- Other duties as required by the company from time to time
CoinsPaid is a leading crypto-financial ecosystem that helps 800+ online businesses accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Our ecosystem includes all services that a business needs to accept crypto from a payment gateway to an OTC exchange. This year CoinsPaid processed transactions amounting to $5,35 billion in value. We have launched a $CPD token to bridge the E-commerce market with DeFi Tools.
Today, CoinsPaid boasts of several key accomplishments:
The leading crypto payments provider.
Company age: 7 years (since 2014).
Team: 170 employees.
7% of all on-chain BTC transactions are processed by CoinsPaid.
Over 13 mln crypto transactions (on October 2021).
AIBC Summit Awards: Payment Provider of the Year.
1st crypto gateway to pass 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs & 10Guards).
CoinsPaid has already set its goals for the year 2022 which will include the expansion to new markets in emerging countries and regions like Latin America and the Middle East, the launch of a new E-commerce brand, and a cryptocurrency wallet. The company will also launch a new structural division that will focus on the development of SaaS products. Additionally, CoinsPaid will continue to develop and promote the previously released products like the CPD token.
Why should you choose us?
CoinsPaid is a rapidly developing company that is looking for new talents that will become part of the solid team that values every member and is ready to give them an exciting working experience in the fast-moving cryptocurrency industry. The company welcomes everyone willing to become a part of a digital payments market where CoinsPaid features as one of the market leaders.
Do you want to be part of our team? Submit your resume!