Tech Lead PHP Back-End Engineer
Remote - European Region /
Engineering – B2B Engineering Team /
CoinsPaid is an IT product crypto processing company, currently, we are developing a unique cryptocurrency ecosystem around our main service and payment provider - CryptoProcessing.com.
We are a “Remote-first” company, most of our employees work remotely, which does not prevent us from maintaining and strengthening the team spirit, mutual support, and willingness to help.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!
What we expect:
- For the last 7 years you’ve been working on highload/fault tolerant applications, using PHP7/8 and Laravel. At least 3 years as a tech lead on such projects;
- You know minute details of relational DBs such as MySQL, and consider them whilst building an architecture. You understand what lies beneath, and can explain how InnoDB works. You see spots to optimize, and can analyze queries;
- You know pros and cons of monolithic, microservices, and their design patterns. You have hands-on experience building a microservice architecture;
- You can build a scalable architecture with queues. You understand and can explain when it’s better to use Kafka, and when NSQ/NATS/RabbitMQ;
- You built caching on highload projects using Memcached or similar. You understand the pitfalls of caching/invalidation, and when it’s better to not use cache at all;
- You can teach other engineers, tailor PDP for them, and guide them through it;
- You built a tech strategy for a product. And made it real;
- Successfully implemented DDD, can reiterate the experience and tech on pros/cons of DDD;
- Docker/Docker Compose is your daily tool, and you know the difference between VM and container;
- You implemented engineering practices, aiming at linting, code quality, and CI
Great plus, if you:
- Understand crypto, differences between coins, nuances of transactions;
- Have experience with Vitess/Cassandra/ClickHouse;
- Understand Kubernetes and use Minikube and Kubectl in daily work;
- Can apply amphp;
- Developed microservices using GoLang;
- B1+ written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
You won’t be comfortable if:
- You don’t like working in a team
- You don’t like the question «Why?»
- You prefer speed over quality. and quality is’t really your job
- If it’s in specs, you’ll do it
- You rarely back up you arguments, and can’t hold criticism
- You believe «It’s always a manager’s fault» statement
What we offer:
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations;
- Medical insurance + AllSports card + 5 sick days + 20 workdays of vacation;
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program;
- Training and certification. Language courses;
- The comfortable atmosphere in the company created by the principles and values of the CoinsPaid philosophy;
- Relocation programs to our official hubs in Estonia, Poland, Malta, and Georgia;
- The ability to work remotely from other countries.
CoinsPaid is a leading crypto-financial ecosystem that helps 800+ online businesses accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Our ecosystem includes all services that a business needs to accept crypto from a payment gateway to an OTC exchange. This year CoinsPaid processed transactions amounting to $5,35 billion in value. We have launched a $CPD token to bridge the E-commerce market with DeFi Tools.
Today, CoinsPaid boasts of several key accomplishments:
The leading crypto payments provider.
Company age: 7 years (since 2014).
Team: 170 employees.
7% of all on-chain BTC transactions are processed by CoinsPaid.
Over 13 mln crypto transactions (on October 2021).
AIBC Summit Awards: Payment Provider of the Year.
1st crypto gateway to pass 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs & 10Guards).
CoinsPaid has already set its goals for the year 2022 which will include the expansion to new markets in emerging countries and regions like Latin America and the Middle East, the launch of a new E-commerce brand, and a cryptocurrency wallet. The company will also launch a new structural division that will focus on the development of SaaS products. Additionally, CoinsPaid will continue to develop and promote the previously released products like the CPD token.
Why should you choose us?
CoinsPaid is a rapidly developing company that is looking for new talents that will become part of the solid team that values every member and is ready to give them an exciting working experience in the fast-moving cryptocurrency industry. The company welcomes everyone willing to become a part of a digital payments market where CoinsPaid features as one of the market leaders.
Do you want to be part of our team? Submit your resume!