Partner Manager, Quantum Software
Business Development – Sales and Business Development /
Quantinuum is the world’s leading integrated quantum computing company, formed in late 2021 by the combination of two leaders in the global ecosystem for quantum computing: Honeywell Quantum Solutions and Cambridge Quantum. Quantinuum’s mission is to accelerate the development of quantum computing and innovation of quantum technologies to deliver real-world quantum-enabled solutions for some of the most intractable problems that classical computers have not been able to solve.
We are looking for a Partner Manager to build and develop alliance and channel partnerships for our deep and emerging technology products. You will be supported by our business development, marketing and highly our world leading scientific teams, who are developing Quantum software, applications and hardware which will have a future impact on our everyday lives. You will have previous and extensive experience as a partner / channel manager in the technology sector.
- Build, lead and execute strategy for the regional Partner business in a collaborative environment
- Identify, win, onboard and develop new channel partners, consisting of System Integrators, Consulting partners and Value added resellers
- Establish annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain fiscal accountability
- Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal &; external partners
- Craft and implement a program to onboard partners and educate the sales team regarding our partnership
- Partners with sales to optimise co-selling activities
- Drive senior leader alignment for partner relationships (e.g. Product, Services, Engineering, building effective rules of engagement)
You must have:
- 3+ years proven partner development and track record within B2B software, scientific and/or emerging technology products
- Experience of closing partner and channels sales opportunities for technical products
- Experience of selling complex solutions into large and leading global companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player, who can collaborate effectively with scientific and non-technical teams
- We are a fast-paced startup looking for a self-motivated, ambitious sales professional
- A proactive self starter, who is hands-on in owning the end to end sales process
- Experience or a strong interest in quantum or emerging technologies
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, 30 days annual leave plus public holidays and a positive approach to flexible working.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.