Enterprise Sales Executive, Quantum Software
Business Development – Sales and Business Development /
In 2022 Quantinuum has grown significantly. We have expanded our global offices in London, Oxford, Cambridge, Westminster, Munich, Tokyo, Colorado, Minnesota and across North America. Our headcount has increased by over c35%.
We are now planning for future expansion in 2023 and beyond. This is your opportunity to join our talent pool in areas where our teams will be expanding. We will be expanding our sales team and looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to support the DACH region based in Munich. We will be interviewing in 2022 for this position with an aim to hire in 2023.
Supporting our ambitious growth plans we are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive with a “get it done” attitude to join our expanding sales team. You will be responsible for selling the full range products and proof of concept solutions. In this role you will locate, qualify, propose and close deals in an effective and efficient manner. Your focus will be on new customer acquisition and expanding our offerings with existing customers. You will have previous experience in the deep technology, software, emerging technology or scientific markets, with a demonstrable track record of closing large deals across a product suite. Knowledge of quantum technologies is beneficial but not essential. Our products are positioned at the cutting edge of technology for use today and in the future, there is significant interest across the market to utilise our quantum technologies and expertise.
- Strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing of sales opportunities within business units, divisions and the overall enterprises
- Establish, nurture and expand our relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprises
- Conduct on-site and remote assessments of client needs and requirements; develop client specific value propositions based on the gathered information
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams (including product management, legal, marketing) and serve as the primary contact for the customer
- Work with regional partners to align resources and strategies on joint opportunities
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM thoroughly
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including solution architects, engineering, and scientists
- Design and execute on account plans and targets, managing relationships with strategic accounts to meet agreed objectives and identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
You must have:
- 5+ years proven sales experience selling into global enterprise clients
- 5+ years experience selling complex technical software and solutions in B2B environments sales
- Experience of closing long sales cycles for technical products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player, who can collaborate effectively with scientific and non-technical teams.
- We are a fast-paced startup looking for a self-motivated, ambitious sales professional. A proactive self starter, who is hands-on in owning the end to end sales process
- Ability to travel 50/75% of the time
- Experience or a strong interest in quantum or emerging technologies
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, equity, 30 days annual leave plus public holidays and a positive approach to flexible working and enhanced parental and adoption benefits.
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.