Cybersecurity Senior Sales Executive - Arlington, US
Arlington, VA /
Business Development – Sales and Business Development /
Cambridge Quantum (CQ) is a global leader in quantum computing. Our software helps our partners, collaborators, and clients to solve the most difficult problems in their industries through quantum computing. Our focus is in the areas of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, quantum algorithms and quantum encryption.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive with a “get it done” attitude to join our growing cybersecurity team. You will be responsible for hunting down new opportunities for our cybersecurity products and winning deals.
You must have significant experience in the cybersecurity market, with a demonstrable track record of closing large deals with cybersecurity products. Knowledge of quantum technologies is beneficial but not required.
You will work closely with our business development team, however, you should expect to be hands-on with every aspect of the sales cycle, including lead generation. We are a fast-paced startup and we are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious sales professional.
- Closing new business opportunities for our cybersecurity products.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with customers, at every level in the business.
- Taking new leads from the business development team and converting them into wins.
- Developing a strategy for approaching the market, identifying your own leads to supplement those from business development.
- Working with the product and marketing team to ensure you have the materials needed for success.
- Developing commercial offers to customers based on our standard pricing and inputs from the engineering team (for bespoke work).
- Attending and presenting at conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Maintaining subject matter expertise across the cybersecurity realm, including emerging threats, defensive technologies, regulatory and industry standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling cybersecurity solutions to enterprise customers.
- A demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience in selling SaaS products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with commercial and government cryptographic systems, standards and certifications.
What is in it for you?
A competitive salary and innovative, game-changing work
Flexible work schedule
24 days of paid holidays and vacation
Employer subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
401k retirement savings plan and corporate equity participation plan
Cambridge Quantum , LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds with varying levels of experience who have a desire to do meaningful work. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded in 2014, CQ operates at the very core of quantum computing and is backed by some of the world’s leading partners with strong domain expertise including IBM, Honeywell and JSR Corp. Our core focus is in quantum software and enterprise applications in the area of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, and quantum encryption. With over 180 professionals, CQ has a strong and unique scientific grounding in terms of its core team with over 120 scientists, of which over 85 are Ph.D. holders. CQ has a “Science Led; Enterprise Driven” approach and built a tier one ecosystem of customers, investors, and partners including IBM, Honeywell, JSR Corp, Total, Nippon Steel, and many other Fortune 500 companies. We are in the process of expanding our operations significantly across our offices in Cambridge (U.K.), Oxford, London, Washington, DC, and Tokyo.
Quantinuum is the combination of Cambridge Quantum with Honeywell Quantum Solutions, structured to drive the future of quantum computing. By uniting best-in-class software and enabling tools with the best-performing quantum computers, we are delivering on the potential of quantum technology today. We aim to be a center of gravity for quantum computing, supporting collaboration across the ecosystem.
Science led, enterprise driven. Driven to Discover the Future
The combined company has a team of nearly 400 people. Among them you'll find the world's leading quantum computing hardware and software experts. Not only are they driven to discover the future, but they are also committed to change the world for the better.
Please note that employment with us is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks.
We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer.